You are here: Infrastructure > Excellent Infrastructure
- Full fledged pilot plants for applied research particularly nonwovens, chemical processing and polymer application.
- BTRA Testing Laboratories are accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) as per ISO/IEC 17025 -2005 standards. BTRA regularly participates in inter-laboratory testing programs conducted by ASTM, AATCC, etc. Modern testing facilities for testing textile and allied materials, chemicals, auxiliaries, etc.
- Sophisticated testing instruments to test mechanical and chemical properties of textiles.
- Separate testing laboratories for testing technical textiles, microbiology testing and Eco-testing.
- Electronic instrumentation laboratory.
- Library with wide-ranging books/journals on textiles [over 20,000 holdings - current as well as old] providing referral, bibliographic and xeroxing services.