All the payments related to any service/ testing in the form of Cheque or Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of "THE BOMBAY TEXTILE RESEARCH ASSOCIATION".
For NEFT / RTGS payments, find below information:
Company Name: The Bombay Textile Research Association
Bank Details: ANDHRA BANK,
Branch: Ghatkopar West
Address: Akashdeep, Damodar Park, L. B. S. Marg, Ghatkopar(West), Mumbai 400086
Bank A/C. No.: 023811100000900
Bank Branch RTGS/IFSC code: ANDB0000238
Bank Branch MICR Code: 400011011
For payment in other currency: Swift Code : (For US & Euro) ANDBINBB
- What is the mode of payment?
For Indian customers, Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of ‘The Bombay Textile Research Association’ payable at Mumbai.For foreign customers, payment should be sent by WIRE TRANSFER. [Please inform us details of transfer for follow-up with the bank]
- I stay outside India . How can I test samples with you?
Send your test requirements to our Email IDs – email@example.com [or] firstname.lastname@example.org. We will inform you about the FEES for testing.WIRE TRANSFER the fees to us. Send the samples to us for testing along with a copy of wire transfer as a proof. Test reports will be sent to you BY EMAIL only.
- I stay in India. How can I test samples with you?
Send your test requirements to our Email IDs – email@example.com [or] firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will inform you about the FEES for testing. Advance Payment by Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of ‘The Bombay Textile Research Association’ payable at Mumbai.Upon payment, Test reports will be sent to you BY EMAIL only.
- I want to test samples at BTRA; since I am a student is there any discount offered?
- Who can attend the training programme offered by BTRA, Mumbai?
Any person who has little or no knowledge of textiles and willing to progress in professional career or wants to become an entrepreneur, can undergo various training programmes at BTRA.
- Whether training programme can be conducted onsite?
We can conduct the training programme on-site at reasonable charges provided the same is attended by more number of participants. However, number of participants will be restricted to 10 – 12, otherwise additional batch will be considered with extra charges.
- Whether training for one or two persons can be conducted and how charges are decided?
We conduct training programme for single person also(one-to-one basis). The charges mentioned in the website are for single person only. Based on the number of additional persons, discount will be given.
- What is the procedure for applying for the training programme?
You may send email regarding your training requirement to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also like to contact the training coordinator at tel. no. 022-25003651 or 25002652.
- What is the duration of training programme and whether training period is flexible?
Duration of all training programme will be for 3 to 6 days and can be attended at one go or as per the mutual convenience of a participant and training faculty.
- Which courses do you recommend? Should I take the entire week of training?
We know all attendees are taking time out of their busy schedule to attend our training programme, so we try to tailor-make the training module based on their requirement. Although, you may find nformation regarding different training programme in our website, we may try to combine the required topics from the different modules mentioned under the heading “Training”, making it in a single module and charge accordingly.
- Do you offer discount?
Although the course fee per module is fixed, we offer discount based on the number of participants and the type and or combination of training modules.
- What are the payment terms?
100% payment through Cheque/NEFT/RTGS in advance is required prior to training programme. You will get the receipt after the payment is made.
- Can I send a colleague in my place if I can’t make it to the training programme?
Yes, you can send a colleague in your place at no extra cost if you are unable to make it to the training programme. Please give our office a call or email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of changes so that our trainer is aware!
- Will I receive a certification after completion of this course?
Yes, You will receive a certificate from BTRA, Mumbai.
Technical Services FAQ
- How the charges for the consulting services are decided?
The charges depend on the nature of the assignment and the duration.
- What will be the duration of the technical assignment?
The duration of the study depends on the type and severity of the assignment.
- Is it possible to carry out one day audit in our unit?
Yes, it is possible. It all depends on complexity of the process.
- After how many days we will receive the reports?
After the completion of work, the report is released within 10 to 15 days . In case of delay due to unavoidable circumstances, the delay will be communicated in advance to customer.
- How can I procure BTRA Publications?
Send us your requirements by mentioning codes/titles of BTRA Publications. We will send an invoice to you. Upon payment, publications will be dispatched to you by courier / registered parcel.
- What is the mode of payment?
For Indian customers, Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of ‘The Bombay Textile Research Association’ payable at Mumbai.
For foreign customers, payment should be sent by WIRE TRANSFER. [Please inform us details of transfer for follow-up with the bank]
- I want to publish my research paper in BTRA SCAN, is it possible?
Only in-house research work is published in the BTRA Scan.
- I want to refer Library, what is procedure I should follow?
Library reference fee per day is Rs. 100/-. For students (having id proof), no fee is charged.
- Is photo copy facility available at Library?
Photo copy facility is available on chargeable basis. Books are not allowed to be copied.
- Is it possible to do contract research at BTRA?
- I want to use pilot plant facility, is it possible?