- Full fledged pilot plants for applied research particularly nonwovens, chemical processing, polymer application, sample weaving, melt , Twin screw compounding machine, compression and Injection moulding machine
- BTRA Testing Laboratories are accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) as per ISO/IEC 17025 -2005 standards. BTRA regularly participates in inter-laboratory testing programs conducted by ASTM, AATCC, etc.
- Sophisticated testing instruments to test mechanical and chemical properties of textiles.
- Apart from different type of mechanical and chemical testing, specialized testing laboratories for testing of technical textiles including geosynthetics,, microbiology, Eco-testing, conductive, polymer, flammability, defect analysis and soil.
- Modern testing facilities for the testing textile and allied materials, chemicals, auxiliaries, etc.
- Calibration facility for the industry.
- Library with wide-ranging books/journals on textiles [over 20,000 holdings - current as well as old] providing referral, bibliographic and photocopying services.
Pilot Plant Facilities
Nonwoven - Multijet
Nonwoven - Needle Punching Machine
Processing Pilot Plant
Twin Screw Compounding Extruder