Mr. Sharad Kumar Saraf
Chairman, BTRA Governing Council
Chairman cum Managing Director, Technocraft Industries India Ltd., is holding a degree in electronics engineering from the prestigious Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. After graduating from IIT in 1969, underwent one-year Industrial Training in Germany in 1970. Promoted the Technocraft group in 1972, and since has been instrumental in the overall progress of the organisation, handles all the commercial aspects of the company.
- Ex-Vice President & Chairman (WR), Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO)
- President — Confederation of Exporting Units (CEU)
- President. Indo-Romanian Chamber of Commerce
- Ex-President, The Council of EU Chambers of Commerce in India
- Honorary Ambassador of New Orleans, LA, U S A
- Ex-Vice Chairman (WR) — Engineering Export Promotion Council
- Managing Committee Member, Mill Owners' Association
- Director. Cotton Association of India
- Managing Committee Member, Confederation of Indian Textile Industry (CITI)
- Chairman, Committee on International Trade & Commerce, Bombay Chamber of Commerce & Industry • Chairman, Shanti Seva Nidhi, running Vocational Training and Skill Development Programmes in Murbad, District Thane, Maharashtra
- Chairman, NSEL Investors Forum
- Director of Anhui Reliable Steel Technology Ltd (China), Technocraft International Limited (UK), Swift Engineering Inc (Canada) Technocraft Trading Spolka, (Poland)
Mr. Narendra Dalmia
Deputy Chairman, BTRA Governing Council
Director and CEO , Strata Geosystems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Mr. Narendra Dalmia has a experience of about 35 years in a wide variety of fields. He graduated as a chemical engineer from IIT- Delhi in the year 1977. He has been involved in fields such as Pesticides, Pharmaceuticals, Textiles, IT & ITES and Civil Construction. He is also an angel investor and has successfully guided several ventures. Currently he is the Director and CEO of Strata Geosystems (India) Pvt Ltd - a Joint Venture with Strata Systems Inc, USA -manufacturing Geogrids (Technical Textiles) and construction of RE Walls. He is responsible for charting out the growth path and expansion strategies along with handling day-to-day operations.
Dr. Anjan K. Mukhopadhyay
Dr. Anjan K. Mukhopadhyay completed his Bachelors Degree from Calcutta University in the field of Textile Engineering in the year 1983. Thereafter, he completed his Masters and Doctoral degree from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi and specialized in the field of Fibre Science & Engineering. He went to Japan for his Post-Doctoral degree in 1990 after receiving Japanese Government Scholarship. He has worked in the research organization as well as in industry and he has 26 years of experience in the synthetic fiber manufacturing,Research and Development, Senior Management, Plant Process Technical, Quality Assurance in Fiber Science discipline. He had been to USA, UK, Canada and Germany on research assignments. Prior to joining BTRA, he was working with Reliance Industries Limited as Senior General Manager in Polyester Research Division. Currently, he has been working as Director, BTRA. He Published papers in leading journals, presented papers in National and International Conferences, inventor of 7 Indian patents (one PCT patent) and several awards to his credit. He is a Member of many Professional Bodies including the Life Member of the Japanese Government Scholars’ Association of India.