- BTRA has the necessary infrastructure [sophisticated instrumentation, pilot plants and well equipped laboratories] and expertise to carry out variety of tests on fibres, yarns, fabrics (including technical textiles) to RMG and allied materials and on composites. Besides, it also carries out testing of auxiliaries, chemicals and dyes. Eco-testing as per eco-standards for banned chemicals are undertaken. Testing of textiles at BTRA has the additional advantage of a strong back up of specialists for consultancy.
- The National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) has given accreditation to BTRA Testing Laboratories as per ISO/IEC 17025 standards. Testing at BTRA is performed as per various National and International Standards viz., IS, ASTM, BS, ISO, AATCC, EN ISO, 16 CFR, EDANA and INDA.. It has specially trained staff to handle sensitive tests and their skills are upgraded continuously.
- Brand image of BTRA in its test reports is well recognised due to their long standing, authentic, well documented and easily discernible reports. We guarantee confidentiality and customer satisfaction.
- Testing services of BTRA are extensively availed by all segments of the textile industry as also by various agencies of the Government (Central as well as State].
- NABL Accreditation as per ISO/IEC : 17025 - 2005 Standard
- Latest International / Indian Standards are followed
- BTRA is well equipped to take up complete testing of Dyes, Auxiliaries and Finished Textile Products for all the tests as per GOTS [Global Organic Textile Standards) OKOTEX, REACH.
For testing related enquires such as type of tests conducted, test charges, delivery time, etc., please contact –
BTRA Test Laboratories (BTL)
|Holidays (BTL)||Sundays, National Holidays|